With plastic surgery procedures on the rise each year, the emphasis and importance of finding a board-certified surgeon you can trust are more important than ever.
At Austin-Weston, our four board-certified plastic surgeons have a combined 75 years of experience and have served the Northern Virginia community for 30 years. But believe it or not, there are occasions where we may not be the best fit to meet the unique needs of our patients.
With so many non-qualified doctors on the market that are dipping their hand in the plastic surgery pot, we’ve decided to pull together the top options for plastic surgery practices in the Northern Virginia in the hopes that anyone interested in plastic surgery in this area gets the care and quality results they deserve. These results are compiled from Google and Yelp based on the highest rated doctors and from a local magazine ‘best of’ survey based on reader responses.
Below are our recommendations for the top five plastic surgery practices in Northern Virginia:
- Hess Plastic Surgery: Named as one of the best plastic surgeons in Northern Virginia Magazine, Dr. Hess is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is also a Member of the Medical Society of Virginia and the Virginia Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Hess is highly experienced in the field of plastic surgery, a leader in complex reconstructive procedures and cosmetic surgery, and a staff plastic surgeon at the INOVA Fair Oaks Hospital.
- Center for Plastic Surgery: This is a group practice of three doctors and the second oldest group of plastic surgeons in Northern Virginia. Recognized as one of the top three practices by readers of Virginia Living Magazine, Drs. French, Price, and Rao have offices in Annandale and Maryland. All doctors are board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Bitar Cosmetic Surgery Institute: The Bitar Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a multi-location institute with highly-trained and qualified staff, offering safe and efficient treatments ranging from skin care to cosmetic surgery. The institute’s philosophy is image, beauty, and transformation to promote self- confidence and a healthy lifestyle via Med-Spa services, skin care, and cosmetic surgery. Their goal is to provide our patients and clients with the best care possible by offering the latest in skin care, non-surgical rejuvenation, and cosmetic surgery while paying particular attention to each patient’s needs.
- Virginia Center for Plastic Surgery: The Virginia Center for Plastic Surgery has been helping men and women in the Alexandria, Northern Virginia, and Washington, D.C. areas achieve exceptional aesthetic results on their desired plastic surgery procedure since 1999. When you work with Alexandria plastic surgeon Dr. Desman, you will receive highly personalized attention to ensure that all your needs are addressed.
- Naderi Center: The Naderi Center for Rhinoplasty and Cosmetic Surgery is located in Herndon. There are three doctors at the center, one of which is a board-certified plastic surgeon. Dr. Erica Anderson performs breast and body surgery. The other two doctors with the practice are Ear Nose and Throat doctors, Dr. Shervin Naderi and Dr. Jessica Kulak.
Although we could create an even more elaborate list of plastic surgeons, the above list deserves mentioning as recognized leaders in the Northern Virginia community.
Don’t cut corners when it comes to quality and credibility.
It’s important to do your homework and research your options across all aspects of plastic surgery to give you a more realistic view of what to expect to help in making that final decision.
Selecting a well-qualified, board-certified plastic surgeon and asking the right questions will increase your chances of getting the most favorable return on investment, which is exactly what plastic surgery is: an investment in ‘you.'
If you live in Northern Virginia and are searching for the best fit for your cosmetic surgery needs, call (703) 854-9841 or click on the link below to schedule a consultation.