Trust. Experience. Results.
With a multitude of at-home and professional skin rejuvenation treatments available, each of which is designed to address specific concerns and skin types, it can often be confusing to decide which one is right for you. One of the most exciting and effective treatments that can benefit men and women with virtually any skin type and improve a wide range of imperfections is the DiamondGlow™ facial. The knowledgeable team of experts at Austin-Weston, The Center for Cosmetic Surgery, is proud to include the DiamondGlow facial on their menu of rejuvenating skin treatments in Northern Virginia. Find out more about the exceptional benefits of a DiamondGlow facial here.
The DiamondGlow facial is a powerful yet gentle skin resurfacing treatment designed to improve and reverse a number of age and lifestyle-related concerns with relatively immediate results. By utilizing advanced technology and specialized skin care serums, the DiamondGlow facial dramatically refreshes a patient’s look through exfoliation, dermabrasion, and infusion. From reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to evening out the overall skin tone and texture, the results that are possible with a DiamondGlow facial in Reston, VA can help patients boost their confidence and feel better than ever about their overall complexion. Nine of the most compelling benefits of the DiamondGlow facial include:
1. Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles: If you’re like most people, fine lines and wrinkles appear at a relatively early age. The DiamondGlow facial can help minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles and slow the progression of additional age-related concerns to delay the need for more extensive procedures, such as a surgical facelift.
2. Evens out dark spots and discoloration: In addition to improving fine lines and wrinkles, the DiamondGlow facial exfoliates the skin, gently removing the top layer of dirt, dead skin cells, and other debris. This also helps to even out the skin tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots, including hyperpigmentation, age spots, and sun spots.
3. Unclogs pores: Through diamond tip exfoliation and extraction, the DiamondGlow facial helps to cleanse clogged pores. Oftentimes, with repeat and consistent treatments, patients begin to notice their large pores decreasing in size.
4. Creates smoother skin texture: Rough patches, enlarged pores, and other imperfections can contribute to poor, uneven skin texture. By addressing a multitude of various concerns, including clogged or enlarged pores, debris, and dry skin, the DiamondGlow facial results in noticeably smoother skin.
5. Usually pain free: The vast majority of patients report little to no discomfort during or after a DiamondGlow facial. With multiple settings to choose from, your expert technician can alter the treatment to fit your needs.
6. Little to no downtime: Although the technology and serum formulas behind the DiamondGlow facial are powerful and effective, the treatment is gentle enough to produce results without damaging the skin. Depending on the strength and intensity of your treatment, you may have mild redness or irritation, but these side effects typically resolve quickly. In most cases, patients can return to their normal daily activities right after a DiamondGlow facial.
7. Completely customizable: In addition to being able to precisely calibrate the DiamondGlow system, your provider will also select a custom-tailored menu of infusing serums to use during these treatments. The selection of products will be based on a careful evaluation of your skin, discussion about your concerns and goals, and other factors.
8. Immediate results: Many patients notice that their skin is smoother, brighter, and healthier-looking almost immediately after a DiamondGlow facial.
9. Results can improve over time: By undergoing repeat and consistent treatment with the DiamondGlow facial, men and women can maintain, enhance, and prolong their results. Typically, patients begin with 2 – 4 sessions spaced two weeks apart. This helps to boost their skin’s health and appearance so that the treatments can then be performed less frequently with the results often continuing to improve with subsequent sessions.
If you are frustrated by a long list of skin concerns but don’t feel ready to undergo invasive treatment, a clinical DiamondGlow facial may be the solution you’ve been searching for. Call the friendly team at Austin-Weston, The Center for Cosmetic Surgery in Reston, VA to schedule your private face-to-face or online consultation with one of our highly experienced and certified DiamondGlow technicians, and take the first step toward a more youthful, healthier, glowing complexion today!
Our four, board-certified plastic surgeons have over 100 years of combined experience & work together in our dedicated, luxurious center providing combined knowledge on all procedures. Schedule your consultation today to learn how our surgeons can guide you on your journey to aesthetic harmony.