Fraxel Dual Wavelength System
The Fraxel® Dual Wavelength System is essentially the non-ablative Fraxel® re:Store system with an added wavelength that will better address pigmentation and other dyschromia on the entire body with minimal discomfort.
Most of us wish we could slow down the effects aging has on our looks – and maybe even get a few years back in the process. Fraxel® is proven laser technology that can help reverse the visible effects of aging, naturally helping you look as young as you feel. With Fraxel®, change isn’t drastic or scary – it’s you, just younger.
Fraxel® is effective on:
- Fine lines and wrinkles – like crow’s feet and brow lines
- Surface scarring – erasing effects of acne and other scarring
- Pigmentation – minimizing the appearance of age spots
- Sun damage – helping heal dangerous skin damage
- Actinic Keratosis (AK) – a common pre-cancerous skin condition
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECOVER FROM A FRAXEL® DUAL WAVELENGTH SYSTEM TREATMENT?
Recovery from a Fraxel® Dual Wavelength System treatment takes 1-2 weeks.
HOW MUCH DOES FRAXEL® DUAL WAVELENGTH SYSTEM COST?
The cost of Fraxel® Dual Wavelength System in Reston, VA, at Austin-Weston is $500 – $2,500 / 6 Treatments (Package): $7,500.