Top 5 Plastic Surgeons in Washington, DC
With plastic surgery procedures on the rise each year, the importance of finding a board-certified surgeon you can trust are more important than ever.
At Austin-Weston, The Center for Cosmetic Surgery, our four board-certified plastic surgeons have a combined 75 years of experience but believe it or not, there are occasions where we may not be the best fit to meet the unique needs of our patients.
With so many non-qualified doctors on the market that are dipping their hand in the plastic surgery pot, we’ve decided to pull together the top options for plastic surgery practices in the Washington DC Metropolitan Area, in the hopes that anyone interested in plastic surgery in this area gets the care and quality results they deserve.
Below are our recommendations for the top five plastic surgery practices in Washington, DC:
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital: The plastic surgery unit at MedStar Health offers a wide variety of services in all aspects of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. Dr. Song, Dr. Baker, and Dr. Nahabedian are highly trained in the latest techniques, whether a patient needs a minor or major cosmetic procedure or a reconstructive procedure to correct facial and body abnormalities.
- George Washington University Medical Facility: The Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at GWU offer comprehensive cosmetic and reconstructive surgical services with an emphasis on helping an individual make the best decision for his or her specific needs. They are recognized as one of the leaders in the field of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, and their surgeons are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- West End Plastic Surgery: Dr. Ruff, Dr. Lessner, and Dr. Ramineni are known for offering innovative plastic surgery and aesthetic treatment solutions to their patients. Equally adept at both surgical and non-surgical procedures and perform most operations at their accredited surgical suite.
- DaVinci Plastic Surgery: The DaVinci Plastic Surgery practice is a patient-centric office is one in which the phone is answered by a person, without a recording or “menu”, and your questions are answered promptly. The staff is knowledgeable and professional, including a Physician Assistant, a clinical nurse (RN) and three medical assistants (MA).
- Center for Cosmetic Surgery: The Center for Cosmetic Surgery prides themselves in offering the latest facilities in cosmetic procedures and products. Dr. Hopping is personally involved in every step of the patient's care – from the computer simulation showing your anticipated results to your final post-operative visit ensuring each patient receives the detailed care and results they desire.
Below are our recommendations for the top two specializing in facial plastic surgery in Washington, DC:
- Potomac Plastic Surgery: Dr. Chaboki has the background, training, and reputation to ensure that your experience will be safe and satisfying from start to finish. He is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He's widely respected not only by his patients and recognized as a top doctor by U.S. News and World Report.
- Facelift DC: Dr. Little is recognized as a facelift and fat graft expert who limits his practice to the restoration of the aging face. With facelifts, he has famously advocated an architectural (shape-based) approach over a traditional (tension-based) one. With fat grafts, he helped introduce the delicate micro-needle injection technique that’s widely used today.
The District is known for having a wide variety of plastic surgery options, but the above list deserves mentioning as it highlights recognized leaders in the community.
Don’t cut corners when it comes to quality and credibility.
It’s important to do your homework and research your options across all aspects of plastic surgery to give you a more realistic view of what to expect to help in making that final decision.
Selecting a well-qualified, board-certified plastic surgeon and asking the right questions will increase your chances of getting the most favorable return on investment, which is exactly what plastic surgery is: an investment in ‘you’.
If you live in the DC Metropolitan or Northern Virginia area and are evaluating options to meet your cosmetic surgery needs, click here to schedule a consultation with one of the four board-certified plastic surgeons at Austin-Weston.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.