Fraxel® re:Store Dual Wavelength System - Northern Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC
The board certified plastic surgeons at the Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery serving Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC offer Fraxel® re:store Dual Wavelength non-invasive laser skin care system.
We’ve taken the industry leading non-ablative Fraxel re:store® system to the next level by adding a new wavelength that will enable you to better address pigmentation and other dyschromia on the entire body with minimal discomfort.
Predictability and consistency combined with safe and effective world class technology gives you the confidence that your patients are receiving the best possible treatment outcome. Supported by over 35,000 histologies, 50 peer-reviewed papers and over 500,000 procedures performed worldwide, the Fraxel system gives you a foundation of unparalleled scientific evidence.
Benefits of Fraxel re:store technology
- Predictable results: Patented continuous motion tracking system delivers safe and uniform treatment results.
- Simple to use: Intelligent touchscreen interface and precise dosimetry allows physician to select optimal treatment settings.
- Treatment versatility: Treatment of a variety of conditions on all skin types anywhere on the body.
Deliver superior results with less downtime than a superficial ablative treatment
With the touch of a button, select either the deep penetrating Erbium fiber laser (1550 nm) or the new, more superficial Thulium fiber laser (1927 nm). This is the first application of the Thulium wavelength in the aesthetic market and represents our commitment to developing innovative leading edge technology.
New Features and Benefits
- Accelerated clearance of pigment: Thulium wavelength more effectively targets superficial skin layers
- More comfortable procedure: Superficial targeting of the Thulium wavelength and focal cooling improves patient comfort
- Larger treatment areas: Multiple body areas can be treated in a single session
- Easily select the wavelength of choice for your treatment, the 1550 nm Erbium fiber laser or the superficial 1927 nm Thulium fiber laser
- Single operator: Handpiece integration delivers cooling directly to treatment site, eliminating need for an assistant
- Faster treatment times: Improved scanner design increases procedure speed by 25%